Clonex mist 100ml by GROWTH TECHNOLOGY
Clonex Mist is a ready-to-use foliar spray for mother plants (shortly before taking cuttings) and clones to stimulate root development. Clonex Mist is formulated to help enhance the health and vigor of tender young plants while promoting robust root development and elongation of root hairs.
How to use: If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
- 1. Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
- 2. Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
- 3. Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
- 4. After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
- 5. Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.