Category: Germination & Cuttings
Germination & Cuttings
Showing all 5 results
Bio clone 100ml by BACDKK 130,00Add to cart
Bio Clone gel is a 100% natural way to get your clones off to an optimal start. Bio Clone optimises the environment for the root system. It creates a healthy microdiversity around the roots to guarantee that nothing will stop them from catching on and growing into a healthy specimen.
- 100% organic
- Activates soil life at micro level. Where it’s needed.
- Environmentally friendly
- NO hormones
Clonex 50ml by GROWTH TECHNOLOGYDKK 130,00Add to cart
Clonex Rooting Gel is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel developed by Growth Technology™ Ltd. It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, actually sealing the cut tissue and then supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development. It is manufactured under strict pharmaceutical laboratory conditions and is, consequently, years ahead of old fashioned hormones and powders. Since 1988 Clonex Rooting Gel has led the way in plant propagation with billions of clones successfully rooted, including virtually every species of plant known to man. The Clonex formulation has been fine-tuned to give the explosive root development and for this reason serious growers and plant nurseries depend upon it for successful and profitable plant propagation. It is completely alcohol-free.
How to use:
- First, dip cutting in gel to desired depth. Then insert cutting into rooting medium. Mist cuttings and place in propagator or a warm, clean, moist and humid environment. Finally, look for root development in 1 – 2 weeks.
- As a matter of fact, you can use Clonex Rooting Gel on all types of plant cuttings, including woody, herbaceous, and flowering ornamental species, vegetables, fruit trees and small fruits.
Clonex mist 100ml by GROWTH TECHNOLOGYDKK 90,00Add to cart
Clonex Mist is a ready-to-use foliar spray for mother plants (shortly before taking cuttings) and clones to stimulate root development. Clonex Mist is formulated to help enhance the health and vigor of tender young plants while promoting robust root development and elongation of root hairs.
How to use: If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
- 1. Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
- 2. Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
- 3. Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
- 4. After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
- 5. Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.
First Feed 125ml by ROOT!TDKK 110,00Read more
Give your plants the start they deserve! Root!t First Feed is formulated to provide young plants with a broad spectrum of vital nutrients – everything necessary to develop healthily and vigorously through their most delicate stages.
How Root!t First Feed Works:
- First Feed is a one-part nutrient which has been co-developed with a leading UK university. The resulting product contains a huge list of essential macro and micro nutrients at optimized ratios for developing plants at their earliest stages. It’s a great way to increase success rates when taking cuttings and supports young seedlings through their most delicate period. It’s also highly effective in nearly every medium
Rooting Gel 150ml by ROOT!TDKK 80,00Add to cart
ROOT!T Rooting Gel is a revolutionary product that has replaced the need for traditional hormone rooting powder. This gel contains no hormones and relies on a physical mode of action to work.
Propagating from cuttings is an asexual reproduction that produces genetic copies of your original plant. Not only are you assured of a great plant but it is also the most cost effective way of propagation.
With the handy bottle tip, this gel can be used with stone wool plugs, peat plugs, coco coir fibre, compost and soil.